It’s officially my birthday and looking back to what 27th was like ,it was a hard year, indeed it was a long year.I year that I never saw to come the way it did many great things happened but than many things that often tested me.From my career to my personal life 27 wasn’t all it turned out to be.I continued on my projects but looking now it was a year of the big question whats next or how I’m changing.So here is the post 28 things I’ve learned in 28 years gosh I’m old:) and filled with wisdom and getting just like fine wine.
1.Happiness is truly important…..smile you can make so many people days happy just by a smile I can guarantee it’s like a domino affect once you smile to someone the next person smile and so forth
2.Take care of your self brush your teeth, go to your doctor and dentist appointments,sleep as much as you can the older we get the less sleep we sometimes can get a hold of.
3.Workout even if you hate it just work out your body will thank you later.Its important to come up with a workout routine to help combat our bad moods (trust me)
4.Money spent on traveling is money well spent!
5.Pay off your student loans as soon as you can you don’t wanna be the person paying off loans for 10years.
6.if you need to 😭 cry freakin cry and be sad(It’s okay)
7.Sometimes you need to burn some bridges to create some distance
8.Not all friendships last and thats okay ,just remember to stay true to your self and if the friendship taught you something than it did its purpose in your life.
9. forever doesn’t really exist,thing is forever nor the good nor the bad,life is forever changing and one is evolving the opposite orbit.
10.Be kind to others always, sprinkle kindness like confetti
11.Family is important,yes even if theres a big “if”
12. When you learn to see that everyone is going thru something you learn to judge less
13. People who care will come thru no matter what the situation is…allow them to show they care.
14. Learn to say no
15.Goals are important never stop having goals,reach your goals revisit your goals and redesign your goals.
16. People will always have something to say if they do it’s because your obviously doing something right
18. Plans change and that’s okay too( in all aspect of life ,personal, work ,love, money etc.)
19.Life doesn’t always ever get better like in the movies,there are good,great time but also crappy times,but you learn to move forward( or at least thats what I’m told)